Sunday, February 7, 2016

THE RESULTS OF MORE FLUXE TESTING

In my last blog I told you about this product I bought called Judi-Kins Fluxe.  I did more testing.




In the top picture, the pendant farthest left was done with too much glitter and then Fluxe on the top.  I did find out you can keep adding the Fluxe if need be.  The second pendant from the left was done with just the right amount of glitter and Fluxe.  I think it turned out great.  (Click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can see them better).  The heart pendant third from left was polymer clay and it had Pebeo Prisme paint on it.  The color of the Pebeo changed so much from putting the Fluxe on it and then putting it back in the oven at 250 degrees.  The picture underneath is what the heart looked like before it had the Fluxe and went back in the oven.  The pendant on the right is polymer clay.  It was a piece I received in an exchange that I did on a group in facebook.  That one turned out great.

So, the Fluxe is a wonderful product on anything that didn't have paint on it.  I'm going to do some testing on pendants with paper pieces in them.  Based on the video for Fluxe, you can use it but the paper has to be coated with white glue or Mod Podge.  I'm going to try some PYMII and see what happens.




No comments: