Saturday, October 3, 2009


Today is an exciting day for me. I got an email from Marjorie Oxman saying the Polymer Clay calendar is ready. Marjorie sent me an email about 6 months ago asking if she could use my Funky Chunky Olive Bracelet on her 2010 calendar that she was going to publish. It's a calendar with all polymer clay artists from around the world.
She has worked very hard putting it together and has done a stunning job from what I've seen on the website. I already ordered 8 of them. I'm going to send them to my relatives whether they want them or not.
I would love it if you would support her hard work. You can see the calendar at http://www.lulu.com/content/lulustudio-calendar/2010-polymer-clay-calendar/7238894. I feel really privileged to be in the company of Eugena and the other artists who contributed to the calendar.
Thank you Marjorie.



1 comment:

Alice Stroppel said...

Congratulations!!! It's so wonderful to be acknowledge and you and this bracelet deserve it.