Sunday, January 3, 2010

ANNIE, BEAU, SCOOTER AND POLYMER CLAY


HERE IS ANNIE AGAIN, SHE IS REALLY SPECIAL AND LOVES GETTING HER PICTURE TAKEN.


THIS IS ANNIE ON THE AFGHAN I MADE HER WITH HER PRINCESS JACKET ON.


THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICTURES OF BEAU.



This is Scooter and Annie.  Scooter is a rat terrier and belongs to my good friends who live across the street.  They are snowbirds here in Arizona so I only get to see Scooter for 6 months.  They rescued him just like Annie.  Scooter is one of the best behaved dogs I know and I know a lot of dogs.  When I go across the street and ring the doorbell, Scooter barks and then comes to the window.  When he sees it's me, he stops barking and smiles at me.  He smiles a lot at people he likes.  Just like Annie and Beau and Booboo (the cat)  these animals have all been saved from one fate or another.  I got Booboo at the Humane Society when he was 4 weeks old.  He was very loud and no one wanted him.  He's been by my side for 18 years and still makes me laugh every day.





This is one of the polymer clay focal beads I made with the spliced cane I made from Premo clay.  The necklace is a 4 bead Herringbone made with size 11-0 seed beads.  The wire wrapping has black and clear crystal Swarovski Crystals.




This is another of the focal beads I made with the spliced cane and it has black and peridot green Swarovski crystals.  I will either be making a black or green necklace to go with it.




This is a focal bead made with a technique called Mokume Gane which is a layering of polymer clay and I also put gold and silver leaf between layers of translucent clay.  Haven't decided what type of necklace or chain I'm going to put on it yet.



This is a Natasha bead made with leftover clay.  All sides of it look very Southwestern and very native American.  The colors are turquoise, gold, white, ecru and copper.  The wire wrapping really brought it to life.  I think I'll do a turquoise necklace for it.



OK, THIS IS THE LAST PICTURE FOR TODAY.  HAD TO PUT A BOOBOO PICTURE IN THERE.  NOW YOU KNOW WHY I LAUGH AT HIM SO MUCH.  HE DOES THIS EVERY TIME I STICK THE CAMERA IN HIS FACE.

No comments: