Sunday, April 18, 2010

NEED PRAYERS FOR ANNIE

Little Annie isn't doing well.  She's not eating and hardly drinking.  It's been a tearful day because she's not responding to the antibiotics they gave her and she can't keep food down.  Please say prayers for Annie.   She's brought joy to the hearts of a lot of people since she showed up last Christmas.  She's only 6 and needs to be loved for a lot more years than that.  Please say a prayer that she makes it through the night and the vet can help her tomorrow.



I love you Annie and I'm praying you will be ok.

Aunt Bonnie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Annie. =( I will say a prayer for her tonight, Bonnie.

Cara Jane (surfingcat) said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope she perks up.

Pat Sernyk said...

Ah such a sweet thing she is. I am sending a big hug and prayer that she will get better. I know how it is when your pet is ill.
Pat.

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I'll tell my friends. They were gonig to be sitting on the doctors door step this morning.

My friends are in their 70's and 80's and they rescued this little girl from a drug home where they raised pitbulls. They were told she was 2 when they got her and she was actually 6. They fell in love with her and she with them.
She's only been with them since December and her life has been good now. Hope she can give them more for a long time.
Thanks again.

Melobeau said...

Thinking of Annie. She is so lucky to have an Auntie like you!

Rose said...

Ah Bonnie, she is so tiny and sweet I'm glad that My granddaughter Violet, got to play and run with her. I will be praying that little Annie will get more play days.
sending my love and kisses

Kathy said...

Pets in need truly just wrench the heart. I'll lift her up and pray she gets better. Thank God they were able to save her in the first place.

Rose said...

My dear friend I'm sorry for your lose. Goodbye, sweet Annie you will forever be etched in hearts.