Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DICHROIC, NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER AND GUESS WHO

These are filled with black clay on the bottom.  The next layer is resin with some funny little stiff stuff and then more resin.  Someday I'll figure out how to take pictures of resin filled things like Carmi does.  Her pictures are awesome.  I use Picasa to do my pictures instead of Photoshop, I don't have time to go to school to learn another computer photo thingee.  At my age, I want life to be easier.
  OK, these are the first two.  Give me some time to practice.  They really are pretty but kind of boring.




Doesn't Buster look like he's saying "Get that camera out of my face"?  He got a new carpeted cat tower and he's loving it.  It had a pillow in the top compartment and he pushed it out twice, I finally got the message.  It's strange that my camera likes him and takes such pictures but it doesn't seem to like my clay and jewelry stuff?

Thursday is going to be a fun day for me.   I'm going for a massage and then my BFF's are coming over for a clay day.  It's been a long time.




1 comment:

Beadcomber said...

Looks like he's sayin "look at me! I'm king cat of the hill! love it!"
ya, the photo thingy, lol. All I use is a frosted bin and white posterboard and stick it under my daylight lamps...then just lighten / darken in Picasa. Maybe shooting the items at a slight angle, i.e. drop camera lower, might help. Not using flash is best.