Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope everyone that reads this blog has a wonderful and healthy New Year.

I decided to spend the first two weeks of 2014 organizing and cleaning out closets and cupboards.  I have a friend who moved a couple weeks ago and it happened really fast so she didn't have a lot of time to pitch and throw the stuff away that she didn't want and didn't need.  I was stunned when I saw what got moved to the new house.  I told myself I can't let that happen to me.  Her husband died unexpectedly and she was made an offer on the house they lived in but she only had 3 weeks to move.  My 98 year old friend told me yesterday "if you don't love it, pitch it - if you haven't worn it in a year, pitch it - if you haven't used it in a year, pitch it".  Except for my polymer clay and beading stuff, everything is getting organized.  I already gave 6 bags to the animal shelter thrift store.  That's where I got Buster so I felt good about that.  Just wanted to give you something to think about.

The other thing I decided to do is re-open my Artfire store and I'm going to be more diligent about both Etsy and Artfire this year.
This is first new thing I put in my Artfire shop.  I think I have 10 million Megatama beads so I guess I better get busy.
 
Hope your 2014 Muse hits you big time and if you have some to spare, send it my way.  LOL
 
 

3 comments:

Linda K. said...

Happy New Year, Bonnie. I threw away so much stuff when I moved the last time, but I still have too much. I don't even know where to begin!

That's a beautiful bracelet!

Cherie said...

It's beautiful! Is it also kumihimo?

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Cherie, that is Kumihimo. Thank you.