Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WHAT A NICE SURPRISE

I got a little box in the mail a couple days ago and when I opened it I was really surprised.  I got the most beautiful pendant in the mail from Lynda Moseley.  And, it came in an adorable little pouch.
She inspires me so much.  Some of the best pieces I've made came from the tutorials I bought from Lynda.  It's amazing how much she shares.  Here's her Etsy website https://www.etsy.com/shop/DivaDesignsInc?ref=l2-shopheader-name if you are a polymer clay person you will love her Flawless Mica Shift tutorial. https://www.etsy.com/listing/51151212/polymer-clay-tutorial-digital-pdf?ref=shop_home_active_3
Thanks Lynda, I plan to put something very special in that little package.



DREAMS IN BLACK AND WHITE

I just finished this necklace that I call "Dreams in Black and White".  The pendant was done in black and white Mokume Gane using one of Penni Jo Couches Best Flexible Molds.  On the back, I used Magic Glos and a rub on that says DREAMS.  I'm going to be sending this one to Oklahoma for their clay retreat.

I have one more piece to do and then they will be going in the mail.

1 comment:

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

A very nice surprise indeed to greet me this morning. I am so pleased you like the pendant, Bonnie. I made it for you with the beautiful colorscapes of Arizona in my mind.

I can receive no greater compliment than to be told my work inspires someone else to create. Thank you so very much, my friend. I am honored, and truly touched.