Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MEOWY CHRISTMAS



Well, I changed my mind about the ornament for the gift exchange for our clay guild.  After 40 agonizing hours working on one ornament I decided it wasn't what I really wanted to use for our ornament exchange.

  This is the front of the ornament.

This is the back of the ornament.

It's going to be a wall hanging for me.  I made another ornament and I think it turned out great so that's going to be the one I use for the exchange.  I'll post a picture after the party.


This is a bracelet I made for my sister for Christmas.  She always reminded me of Betty Boop but I didn't tell her.  I hope she likes it.  She never reads my blog so I don't have to worry about her seeing this. LOL

If I don't get a chance to blog before Christmas, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and healthy New Year.


1 comment:

Lupe Meter said...

Can't wait to see your other ornament. I thought this one was beautiful! Well, for all the hours you put into it...it should be kept! :) I love that bracelet! You sister will love it! See you on Saturday. Should be lots of fun and stuffing our faces as usual! LOL