Saturday, March 25, 2017

GRANDMOTHER MEMORY BRACELETS


I made 20 bracelets and matching earrings to send home to my family from the rose petals from my Mother's funeral in January.

The first question I was asked was "Didn't you make any that say Grandmother on them?".

So I went looking for Grandmother charms and made more beads.  These went out in the mail yesterday, I hope they like them.


CHAMP'S LEASH

My best little buddy that I walk every day had a rather short leash and he likes to pee on all the big trees and bushes.  So, I bought him a new longer leash and decided it needed a little bling on it.  I bought a new hot fix gun so I decided to put his name on it.  Worked like a charm.




He is my special guy.  I see so many people walking dogs without a harness it makes me crazy.

Why don't they understand that when you attach a leash to a collar and you keep pulling on the leash, you are pulling on the dog's trachea and hurting them.  It makes me cry when I see that happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Grandmother really finalizes them. They are beautiful and your family will love them. I think they are very special keepsakes.

Champ is a cutie. I love his toy octopus too.

Some people DO NOT need to be dog........for that matter any pet or animal owner. We pass horses sometimes that could benefit from hay or feed. It's hard not to drive up to the house, knock on the door and ream the people out. Unless the animal is severely malnourished or abused, the sheriff's office cannot remove them.