Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Orlando Polymer Clay Fandango

A while back I got an email from Charline Alghreen the President of the Orlando Polymer Clay Guild asking if I had something I could donate to the Orlando Polymer Clay Fandango which is being held in June.  Lately I've noticed a lot of artist blogs showing all the things they have donated to the Fandango so I thought I would do the same.  I did quite a bit of chain work to some pendants I had made and sent them to Florida.  The items that we have donated will be auctioned and the money will be used to fund polymer clay outreach programs such as:  Central Florida Fair demonstrations, public library classes, Bottles of Hope for cancer patients, and Beautiful Baubles for hospice patients.  I love donating my work for charities as you know with all the things I make for Beads of Courage. 

I wish I was going to the Fandango, they have quite a few big name teachers attending and some great classes that they are offering.

Anyway, here are the pendants I sent down there:










Our Arizona Polymer Clay Guild is more than happy to donate items to charity projects.  If you have a charity event that is coming up and would like items for an auction please contact me.


2 comments:

Lupe Meter said...

These are all beautiful, Bonnie. I am sure they will appreciate them very much! 8D

Alice Stroppel said...

They are all really pretty Bonnie and I know they will be thrilled with your donation. I wish I could be there this year too, so much fun.
Alice