Monday, May 2, 2011

TWEET TWEET DAY 2

I was worried about the babies in the cactus because it has been very windy here.  I just checked on them and the parents were there.  They flew away when they saw me so I took the opportunity to take another picture.  One of the little birds had a feather stuck on his beak.

They are wrens not Quail.  The parents are very loud.

THE PENS ARE DONE!  WHEW

The pens are done, individually wrapped and in the mail.

This is just part of them.  I ran out of room on the refrigerator.  The magnet will stick to the metal eye so it can be turned into a beaded ring if they don't want to put them on the refrigerator.  Now to clean up all the beads and stuff.


SOMETHING FUNNY

I found this the other day and couldn't live without it.

It says "Husband and Cat missing - $100 reward for Cat".  My husband laughed and then made a face and walked away.  He knows he's worth more than $100.  LOL

No comments: