Sunday, May 1, 2011

TWEET

There is just something special about May1st.  At home in Wisconsin it can be 80 or 30 on May 1st.  Here in Arizona it's a beautiful day.  I know I just did a blog last night but this morning something beautiful happened and I wanted to share it.  I heard a noise coming from across the street.  My neighbors are both gone for the summer and I watch the house of one of them.  Between the two neighbors there is a big cactus and look what I found in there:

There were 4 little mouths singing for food.  Not sure what they are yet.  My husband thinks they are cactus wrens.  They might be baby quail.  I'll keep updating with pictures.

HAPPY SPRING

2 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oh, so cute!! I put up a blog post today about our baby wrens leaving the nest. I love that yours are in a cactus! Happy May Day!! Hugs, Silke

Lupe Meter said...

OMG...how cute are they! They are probably cactus wrens. Keep sending the pictures. 8D