Saturday, June 9, 2012

PENNI JO COUCH'S NEW CLAY TOOLS

Yesterday was a HAPPY DAY.  I won a set of Penni Jo Couch's Clay Tools.

Got them in the mail yesterday.



As you can see I already put them to use.  I love the little picker to put holes in beads. 
Thank you Penni Jo, these are wonderful.  Her tools are on sale until June 15th here:




This is a pendant I made with the Lynne cane from the previous post.  It hasn't been baked yet and I used some tuille to give it a softer look.  Once it's sanded and buffed it will be beautiful, I hope.  The great thing about the Lynne cane is that when you cut off the ends when you are putting it together, the junk pieces are really pretty so I made beads from them and then make golf stroke counters from the beads.


These need baking and will go in the tumbler and get polished.



No comments: