Friday, July 26, 2013

POLYMER CLAY AND KUMIHIMO

I need to dust and vacuum and wash floors and clean my office and iron.  It's raining here in Arizona so I think that's a sign that says I should do polymer clay or Kumihimo and let all that other stuff wait till it stops raining.  LOL

A friend of mine from home has a niece who has a severe brain problem and had to have surgery.  They are going to have a benefit for her to raise money to help with the expenses.  I made some Kumihimo bracelets and some polymer items for them to use in the raffle.  The blue and white pendant was a polymer cabochon that I beaded around and did a Kumihimo necklace.


I sent 5 of the red, white and blue bracelets, my friends are very patriotic.



My girl friends birthday was yesterday.  She is the mom of the three dogs that I walk every day.  I made her a purse table holder and made a box with Champ's picture on the top.  I want to steal him but Buster doesn't care too much for him.


I just finished this and put it in my Etsy shop.  The polymer pendant is made from the braided cane I did a few weeks ago.  It's a purse bling/key chain.  The Kumihimo beaded part was done with Megatamas, drops and seed beads.

I think I better iron or my sweetie will run out of shirts.

2 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

I absolutely love that third piece, the yellow/colorful purse bling. It's gorgeous.

MichelesArtJewelry said...

Bonnie you are amazing!! How do you get so much done?? You have some very lucky friends and family - all of it is gorgeous my friend!!