Sunday, June 14, 2009

BOOBOO'S NEW BOX BED




This is BooBoo's new box that he sleeps in and he loves the plastic paper, must keep him warm. He was sleeping in an Office Max bag but now he is always in the box.
The bracelet is one that I finished today and put on Etsy http://bleekreations.etsy.com/ The olive colored beads are made and decorated with polymer clay. It's a stretch bracelet made with Studio By Sculpey clay which has a suede feel to it. However, I decided to use my rotary tumbler to sand them (first time) it was an adventure. I put it outside and the drum kept stopping so I brought it in and put it on the kitchen floor. It worked great. I had it filled with polymer clay beads, water and pieces of sand paper, not so hot. Did some research and it said to use Bon Ami, didn't have Bon Ami so I used Bar Keepers Friend. Worked pretty good and then I buffed them. That's a lot of work but they look pretty good for wild beads. Will try that sanding thing again now that I bought 4 cans of Bon Ami. Wal-Mart didn't have it, Walgreens didn't have it but I finally found it at Ace. Will let you know how that works.
Booboo is ready for bed so I guess I better go too.
Have a good night.

No comments: