Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pink and Yellow Translucent Polymer Clay Necklace


This is one of my latest necklaces that I put on Etsy. It's made with Polymer Clay from a technique that I learned on the latest Donna Kato DVD. I added some leaves from a cane that I had made for Jana Roberts Benzon class.
The neck is made with velvet cord and has a beautiful magnetic clasp on it.
It has topaz square beads and copper spacers.
I haven't had a lot of time this week because I took my husband to the Grand Canyon. It was a wonderful trip but that is a really scary big hole. I have a height problem and it's really scary to me that people walk to the end of the rims and look over.
There's a new blog out here. Her name is Marlene and she does beautiful beading work, beautiful painting and some out of this world polymer clay. She's a one man show. She just had a hip replaced and is down and out for a while but I know when she gets back, it will be wild. We miss you Marlene.
I want you all to check out another websit on Etsy called "Polymer Clay for a Cause". The mother of a child with Muscular Dystrophy started this Etsy shop and I will be sending her things to sell on there. Please check it out and buy yourself a nice gift to support MD. The website is http://polymerclayforacause.etsy.com.
After you go there, go to http://bleekreations.etsy.com and check out the new things I put on there.
Miss you grandma.

No comments: