Thursday, March 8, 2012

MORE SPIRAL BEADS AND SPIDER CAT

Did you ever try to take a picture of a bead that was so shiny you couldn't even take a picture of it with no lights?  I had that problem with this one.  I have been on a roll with spiral beads lately and this one was done with the ends of a leaf cane that I did.  I showed this bead to some ladies and one of them picked it up and said "these are my colors and I want this bead".  SOLD IT.  The other spiral bead that I made with my friend's cane that I posted last week has also been sold.  A friend I worked with 20 years saw it on facebook and said she wanted that bead and I should put it on a necklace.  Got an amazing price for these beads, maybe I better start making more spiral beads.

SPIDER CAT

I told you my little Buster was a climber.  He's 6 months old now and he's always into something.  I had the door to the patio open on Saturday and I was cleaning the pantry.  I heard a noise and I turned around and there he was going up the screen door.  Yesterday he spent the day diving in and out of the waste baskets in my office trying to get the plastic strings that beads come on.
This is more fun than I can stand.  LOL

No comments: