Friday, March 28, 2014

INTERNATIONAL POLYMER CLAY SWAP---BEAD SOUP

My partner got my package today with my pendant, beads and toggles.  I wanted to do more polymer clay beads but I have a tear in my rotator cuff and I have tendonitis there too so sitting and making beads has been a problem along with vacuuming, bowling, golfing, ironing and sleeping.  Anyway, I did the best I could and here's what I sent her.


 
I finished that pendant and decided on silver components.  We also had to send a twinchie.  I made a rainbow Skinner blend and put some of Christi Friesen's new powders on it.  Then I textured it and put Magic Glos on it.  Put the black and white picture on it and put another layer of Magic Glos.  I used a 2 x 2 inch cutter that I had.  The purple glass beads are fossil glass and the green are turquoise.  I gave her a choice of toggles.
 
Can't wait to see what she does with them.

No comments: