Wednesday, November 23, 2011

VELVEETA CHEESE FUDGE

I've had a lot of great emails and so has Lynda Moseley about the fudge.  Most people are still questioning the use of Velveeta Cheese in making fudge.  Trust me, once you make it, you won't make it any other way.  I had an ice cream fudge recipe that I thought was the best but it took it's place.

I have to tell you a little story about the fudge.

My neighbor across the street would not allow me to leave my fudge at her house because she was always dieting and her husband was a diabetic.  He started wearing a Santa hat all the time and she could never figure out what that was all about.  Every day when she was in the shower he would come across the street to beg for fudge.  He kept a little plastic bag inside his Santa hat.  He would put the fudge in there and wear it home and then hide the little bag of fudge in the pocket in the side of his recliner.  This was a guy who could hardly walk and didn't have much lung capacity.  She finally caught him because there was chocolate all over the seat of his recliner.  We both got yelled at but it seemed pretty funny at the time.

That's how good this fudge is.

No comments: